19 March, 2008

Psychology CLAB

或许因为不会再为你放下整个天堂
所以一滴眼泪都没再为你流过了。。。
~~~
I actually stayed in uni for 12hours...!!!
8am-10am Business Law Lecture
10am - 11am Business Stats Lecture
11am-12.30pm Business Stats Tutorial
12.30pm-2pm Management Tutorial
2pm-3pm Business Law Tutorial
3pm-5pm Break
5pm-8pm Psychology Clab
Because of the public holiday on Thursday made me got to be so stress on Tuesday to replace all my Thursday classes. Don't even have the time to eat lunch and only sat at the staircase outside of my classroom to have a quick bite on sandwiches. =(

Simran, Sue, Michelle and Me


The 4 of us got nothing better to do in the toilet. We were far too bored in Psychology Clab and cause us to do this during our break. Michelle and me are totally not listening coz we slept late the night before and we are too too exhausted to absorb any more information.

And have a great look at what we are doing in lecture hall when we are suppose to be discussing some genetic scenario.


Yes right! We were taking pictures. =P Had no picture with Simran coz she's sitting too far and it's far impossible for me to actually move around when we are already the most noisy group in the whole lecture hall.

~~~

Sent W580i back for repairation. Sue and me had went back there for so many times to complain about the phone until the customer service are now very familiar with us. He actually ignored Sue and my existence and served another guy who came after me first. But well, it's alright as long as my prob could be resolved by the end of the day.

~~~

Going to have my uni break starting from tomorrow but it's only for a short 1 week.

Take care people and have a great holiday...!!!

=D

1 comment:

Yoong said...

Hey WC! Glad to see that you've come back 2 the blogging world!

Add a chatbox by the side wei. It'll make it easier for people to comment!

=D