13 August, 2008

Truth always hurt...

This is taken from Kim Han's blog...

Loves need sacrifice.

Be it positive or negative.

As long as you do not betray.

Make the love meaningful.

Not make it worse by having affair.

Once know there is,

It will never be glued together again.

Truth always hurt,

But it always the best way to gain.

So choose.

Yes, truth always hurt. That's the reason why people always choose to avoid, run away or even not to face it when problem occurs.

I don't know, I can't choose at this point of time. It's going to be unfair to everyone around me. It's my fault, I didn't have the courage. I'm sorry. I really am.

Things started off beautifully but it normally doesn't end nice.

Once again, i'm beginning to screw things up. Once again, i can feel history is going to repeat itself. Why do i have to do this same thing twice...???

I'm sorry.

No comments: