31 October, 2009

Spot their priceless smile in 2007

While I should be studying, I went and sort my pictures folder instead... Sigh...

But spot their smiles...

It's so heartwarming and all the priceless smiles on their faces...

~ ~ ~

To second brother:

Life's hard,

And at times we don't even know what we are striving for.

It's never easy to live alone,

But your perseverance has earn respect.

I'm glad you are my brother,

I'm glad i'm in this family.

There were unhappy times,

But when happy times knock on our family's door,

It proves everything worth it.



And how is this blog post complete without my face...
Since my face has to appear...
So includes my big brother's...
MY EXCITEMENT OF GOING HOME SOON...!!!
Can you feel it...??? =D

2 comments:

2nd Bro said...

Haha... tt true, now every1 is striving for a better life at different places... What is most impt is, all members muz b healthy n happy...=).. can feel ur excitement of goin back, help me eat the food back at msia...

Wai Chien said...

=D =D =D

And i'm looking forward to staying with you in december... =)