28 November, 2009

Gold Coast Day 3 =D =D =D

Breakfast at Baritalia, Surfers Paradise
A breakfast we felt satisfied because we didn't leave the place with a bloated stomach
=D


Iced Mocha with ice cream, delicious!

French Benedict, I think that's what it's called


Sue and me in the bus going to my happiest happiest park for Gold Coast trip

Spot Malaysia flag in Australia?

I took with Malaysia and Singapore =)

My favourite world: Warner Brothers Movie World
=D =D =D
My happiest happiest happiest day and park

Both of us being Supergirls (dumb)


Planning the itinerary so we won't miss any shows

Shrek 4D Adventure

Western Town



Alike alike alike...!!! Similar similar SIMILAR...!!! She's going to kill me for posting this picture, hahaha... Too bad... I'm having the photos... =P

Ice-Crim

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, one of my favourite childhood stories =D

Caught her drinking Coke Spider without waiting for me


Looney Tunes Carousel

She wanted to take a picture without me, but failed...!!!




Dinner at 1two3 mediterranean restaurant, Broadbeach
and they are the 2009 winner for Best Restaurant and Bar



And that's my HAPPY Gold Coast Day 3
Ending up with a new luggage bag
=D

No comments: