19 February, 2009

My room =)

19th February 2009

Alright, this all homesick feeling is all back in me now. Great thing that 1000 years senior is here in Aussie but just different part. He’s in Adelaide and I’m in Melbourne, but at least when I feel homesick, calling him and talking to him makes me feel a lot better. There’s this another person here in Aussie who I can call and make me feel better but I’m not so sure whether I can disclose the name. I’ll ask and if the answer is yes, I’ll let you all know who this person is. These two people never fails to make up my days during my first year first semester in Monash. Though we are all apart, but at least we are in the same country. And 1000 years senior, thanks for your encouragement, we’ll two make it through together.

I’m not going to continue writing, because if I do, it’ll be another emo post. Today will just be my room pictures post. Just to let you guys know how my room here is. =)


Entrance/Exit



My bed





Center of my room

Dressing table


Study table

1 comment:

N said...

Cute room! I like your laptop :)