03 June, 2009

End of 1st Semester 2009

Just had my last lecture of the whole semester... And it also marked the end of this semester... I still feel as though i've not learnt anything extra throughout this whole semester... And it totally explains how screwed i'm feeling right now when exams are starting next thursday... But nevertheless... I still have to sit for exams... I don't wanna retake any unit next semester... It'll be torturing...

Week 13 in australia is so not significant... Normally in malaysia... Week 13 means lecturer giving exams hints and going lecture is a compulsory thing and that's one part of the semester where you'll see the lecture hall being full... Here is like completely different... Week 13 is telling you your exam format and releasing you after 20 minutes with no help at all... Err... How to pick up important points to study... There goes my every lucky semester in monash tipping questions and now i got to study everything...

And as a gentle gentle reminder to people who will read my blog... Please do not call me when it's after 12am... I get really really pissed especially when i'm preparing to sleep... Or if i'm already asleep and you wake me up... You will be blacklisted immediately... What's there to talk in the middle of the night...

But of course... It's a different story if i'm the one calling... Hehehe... But again... Why will i still be awake at that point of time... If i am... Then something must be quite wrong...

And i am not at all planning to have any boy girl relationship during my whole stay in australia... So please do not give yourself unrealistic hope...

That's all people... Bye bye... =D

1 comment:

Wai Chien said...

Very clear cut rite... Hehehe...