13 June, 2009

"EU"

Since now i've calmed down from my International Business paper... I shall blog about this... =)

I'm guessing people know what is EU (European Union)... In case you don't know... In short... They are 27 countries removing their trade barriers and allow to trade freely between the member countries...

So there is this sample exam question that goes like this:
What are the issues facing a firm seeking to export into a regional trading bloc like the EU?

And like my last post indicated... Sue uses "unique" ways to help me remember examples... And there you go... This is the answer she sent me...

"So u see... Within a family, u have ur own rules, u have ur own law... So when an outsider wants to join in, it will be more of a hassle than to join a group of frens that is open for new comers... Or for example we take "small flower (let's not mention name)"... If u go out with ur aunt n everyone, than u decide to treat them ice cream... Small flower tag along to go also... But she is not your family so everyone gets free ice cream except her... She has to pay for her ice cream... Which means she has disadvantage cos she had to pay when others don’t..."

Okay... This might not make sense to some of you... But it does to me... Coz she used real examples to make me understand the real disadvantage... But... But... But... International business doesn't allow me to use this type of example... They expect us to use real international countries example... And i studied so much on EU... But nothing of that came out... =(

Nevertheless... I'm just left with psychology papers now... I'm just wishing that i'll pass all my units smoothly this semester... Let us wish for the best... *hugs*

No comments: