10 June, 2009

International Business

International business's tomorrow and i'm so so not prepared... I haven't even start memorising all the important points...
~ ~ ~
I'm so so scared that i've called in sick for work for two days and stayed in my room without any contact with anyone except special people of course...
~ ~ ~
Mom called yesterday... I so needed to hear her voice that i sms her to call... We talked for quite a while... About things in malaysia and what i need her to buy for me... Then i told her i got exam on thursday... And i feel so uncomfortable once more that i'm not seeing any of the familiar faces during this critical part of studies...
~ ~ ~
Post office not only didn't reprimand me for not going work coz they really think i'm sick... Instead they are pouring me with concern... Grandma and Woon are constantly asking how do i feel and how am i going for my exam tomorrow... Boss/manager called and expressed his concern and told joke to make me feel better... And last but not least... Their luck for me for my exam tomorrow...
~ ~ ~
Simran smsed as well... Wishing me luck... I miss you... =( ... We have always studied together but this semester is so so different without you by my side... No one to discuss "Wai Chien's department" with... And psychology here doesn't feel like psychology back in malaysia without you...
~ ~ ~
Last but not least... Of course is Sue... I always have her by my side since the start of Monash... Even though we are now countries apart... But she still fork out time to study with me... To do my sample exam questions with me... But the difference is... No one to buy bubble tea for me when i feel stress... No one to purposely buy ice cream for me when i feel like giving up... No one explaining all the terms to me using examples... And no one creating stupid ways to memorise definitions...
~ ~ ~
Not to forget... There's always a special someone who had done a lot for me during my last semester as well...
~ ~ ~
Everyone had done it so far for International Business... I must believe in myself that i can too... No matter how tough the journey is... I should not let those who have faith in me down...
~ ~ ~
I know i can...!!!
~ ~ ~
慧倩,加油!

No comments: