05 April, 2009

3rd assignment

3rd assignment of the semester completed... There won't be any more assignment due until after mid semester break... But somehow i'm feeling unhappy... Honestly i don't think i've put in my best effort for this assignment... I wouldn't be surprise if i score badly for this assignment as long as i don't fail... I couldn't seems to concentrate... I tried studying... Supposingly to be 30 minutes for each subject and i ended up cutting it short to 15 minutes and in the end it's just reading one sub-section and i close my book... Simran smsed me... Sue smsed me... I wanted to reply... But everytime when i reached the reply screen... I'll just press back and lock keypads... I can't explain...

Daylight saving has ended... So now melbourne is 2 hours ahead of malaysia... It'll be 8.30pm here in melbourne and 6.30pm then in malaysia... Weather's turning colder... Guess autumn is on her way here though i don't quite welcome her arrival... I've never really like cold weather... I've always prefer hot weather... At least shorts and t-shirts can leave house already...



Sue Anne, me and Samantha

Went Melbourne Uni on friday... They had this international food event... Nothing really fascinating... But just to post a picture up to let people either see how fat i've grown or secondly, let those people who's coming to see me have a preparation that this is the fat me they will be seeing... That has been the best "not-so-fat-looking" picture i've got... And so that's how fat i've grown...

And also to say thank you to Samantha... She has been kind enough today that after cooking red bean soup to actually bring a cup for me... At least a sweet encounter i've got after such a down day i had...

There's happy event happening soon but with my down feeling now... I better blog about it when i feel better or happier... At least will have the excitment in the post... So i'll leave this post as it is for now... Bye bye people... :)

No comments: