25 April, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daddy...!!!

I so totally forgotten that i got to blog... I was already at the shut down laptop screen when i was "homesicking" again and i realise that i missed out something really important...

It's daddy's birthday today...!!! On one side i should feel happy coz it's daddy's birthday... But on the other side... It's a reminder to my homesick that I'm not back home at this point of time...
Wishing daddy a happy happy birthday from big brother, second brother and me...!!!
~ ~ ~
May he always be cheerful cheerful cheerful and stay healthy like he always is...
~ ~ ~
And may he not portray a fierce feeling to people coz he is not *specially targeting at Sue*...
~ ~ ~
And i miss home...
~ ~ ~

Signature pose of mei mei... And daddy will always spoil her as usual...

*Miss them*

No comments: