01 April, 2009

2nd assignment of the semester

Currently in uni's library printing out my 2nd assignment of the semester... Another psychology assignment... As and again... Feeling damn lost without Simran's guidance... All and alone here... Let's just hope the best out of it... Not feeling that relieved yet... Cause there's another psychology assignment due this coming sunday...

Prayer has been answering... Though it's only the start and i'm already feeling tired this morning... But i'll pull through...

Couldn't sleep again last night... Lied on my bed with eyes close but mind clearly awake... Can insomnia stop hitting on me once every two nights...

Alright then... Got to start on sunday's assignment...

And sorry... I didn't mean to let you hear me cry and got you worried... ='(

No comments: