21 May, 2009

7th assignment + senior

I'm so glad i'm not taking any accounting units... There is this girl sitting in front of me currently doing an accounting unit assignment with all the "dr" and "cr" figures on excel and it reminds me of the horrible period during my 1st year 1st semester in monash...

Anyway... I'm now in campus center ITS... Didn't feel like going home straight after work and since i'll waste more time when i go home... Might as well stick my butt here and start doing my next assignment...

7th assignment was completed yesterday... Whenever i'm doing or done with a psychology assignment nowadays... It all brings back the same question to me... "Why am i still in this when i've already lose the passion?" But i guess i've gone so far till i'm not eligible to actually say i wanna give up now... Of course... This thought really struck me... And monash has impose such a scary environment that deferring from it or dropping out of uni had actually struck me the second time in two years time... Average once a year...

Senior came post office and surprised me today...!!! Something that lightens up my day when i'm feeling really exhausted... And senior... After you left... My boss says you are cute... Nah... He's not gay... But he thought you and me had something on... But that is so not true...!!! Seeing senior reminds me of malaysia time... Seeing you going out of post office and knowing you will soon be back in malaysia for good, it reminds me of how i left malaysia and everything back there... =(

I guess i should start on my next psychology assignment...

No comments: