02 May, 2009

Random random random...


Alright... This is really random... But anyway... I was suppose to blog about this few weeks back but assignment killed me and delayed this post till now... We drew this during our psychology lecture... Take note... Yes... It's "we" and not "me"... The lecturer told us to draw our family and... "tadah"... That's what i drew... A small happy family... Everyone with a smiling face and of course with mei mei's and mine's the broadest smile...
~ ~ ~
That's all for this post... Got to stick my butt down on my chair n start my 35% psychology assignment due wednesday... Bless me with the necessary wisdom to do my assignment...
~ ~ ~
Bye bye everyone... :)
~ ~ ~
I'm happy today... I did shopping for my family members and i was tellin Sue how dissappointed i get when people get you souvenirs for the sake of giving you something... So i'll definitely not do last minute shopping... And not to doubt... Mei mei always took most of my money away... :D
~ ~ ~
To Sue: Please remember to come with a lighter luggage weight... I've got a huge bag of stuff for you to bring home for me... Miss you... *hugs*

No comments: