31 May, 2009

Mouse in my room

It's 2.40am now... I know it's late... I'm tired... And definitely sleepy... But i just didn't feel like switching my laptop off to go to bed...

~ ~ ~

So yah... Mouse in my room... Wonder how i can be so calm while typing this post... But the night i knew for certain the mouse was in my room... I totally freaked out... I know people reading will surely be thinking... "Come on, there's are so many more rats in malaysia running on the road and it's only a mouse now"... But people... Imagine you have no single idea how many days you have been sleeping with the mouse in the same room... I tell you... You will cry... Coz i almost did...

The 1st person who came into my mind was Chee Yang... Apparently he stays downstairs and can come to my help immediately... But who knows... He's also afraid of mouse... And so we got another neighbour of mine who helped out... We left our door open and started to move the things around where the mouse was and it ran off...

Sue was on the phone with me throughout the whole incident... After the mouse was out from my room... I sat on my bed for at least an hour before i was willing to get down the bed to clean up... It was already 1.30am that time... I really got scared and i couldn't sleep that night... I was very alert to sounds the whole night that day or even till today...

I thought everything came to an end... But the mouse came in view again today... This time round it was on Chee Yang's floor... And so Chee Yang thought of folding cardboards and stick it to the bottom of the door to prevent the mouse from entering the room... He suggested me the night itself the mouse was in my room with this idea... But i rejected it instantly coz i thought the mouse will leave my stairway after there was such a big scene about it... Little did i expect it to be still around... And so today while he was making it... He asked me again whether i want it... And this time round... My mentality is... "It's better than nothing"... And he made it... And he helped me to fix it... So Chee Yang... A big thank you to you... =D

~ ~ ~

Senior called me when he was in adelaide airport today... 30 minutes before his flight... And senior... I miss you... I felt like crying when i was on the phone with you... =(

~ ~ ~

That's about it... And wishing everyone a good night if you are still awake...

No comments: