10 May, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

Happy Happy Mothers' Day
母情节快乐
Alright... This is my noble mommy who put up with every single nonsense i ever have... The noble mommy who knows how to make me do house work... The noble mommy who knows what i'm going through even when i don't say a word... The noble mommy who is the pillar of the family for as long as our family exists... What else more can i say but to say...
妈咪,你真的幸苦的把我们带大了...
谢谢你...
~ ~ ~
She's practically my aunt... Yes... My biological aunt... Not those not related auntie from don't know where... She's just like my second mom... Willing to fetch me off from school every day when i'm in high school even though she has no obligation... Took care of my everything everything and really everything a mom will do for her daughter when mom was in usa for 3 months without any complains even though she had mei mei already at that point of time... Take me everywhere, bonding session every weekends, get me things i need even thought it's costly and simply putting... Yes... She's another person who pampers me a lot... It's my blessing to have her as my aunt... She's always in my list of preparation for mother's day...
丽容姨,你永远是我的好阿姨...
~ ~ ~
Last but not least... Another biological aunt of mine... I wouldn't be where i am now if she had not been around for my family... Another person who took great care of me and taught me to be independent when i was in usa and my mom wasn't around with me...
谢谢你,美容姨...

No comments: