19 April, 2008

:( :( :(

People are losing pendrive but yet i'm losing my Business Law textbook... :(

First of all... That book cost a tons... It's RM256... Secondly... I've all my important notes and points highlighted... Thirdly... At this point of time... I'm already broke enough to actually afford another new book... Number four... I can't survivie my final exam without studying from my own book... It's just somehow my bad habit that i must study off from my own book...

Possibility of where my book will be...
1) I've always thought i have took the book up to Sue's car... But Sue had checked her car thoroughly and found nothing... So it's eliminated...
2) The book could be in uni's locker... But i remember that day Sue said finally there is a day when the locker is actually so empty... Possibility of my book being there is cut down...
3) It could be in MUSA... Coz on thursday i kept on letting people to sign Tee Yew's birthday card which was kept in my file... I could have neglect about my Business Law book totally...!!! Pray hard that I left my book there and manage to find it back...

I called Sue immediately when i realised that my book went missing... She kept on reassuring me that since normally my principal is to never take things that don't belong to me... People will not take my book away now... Luckily she has to go Puchong for some chores tomorrow so on her way there... She will drop by uni and check whether my book is in the locker...

Then I called Tee Yew to ask whether he could have notice it since we attend the same tutorials the whole day on thursday and had lunch together... So a lot of time I'll be around with him... But he didn't coz in the first place he also don't know i've misplaced my book... Tee Yew also "aiyoh" along with me when knowing that i lose/misplace my book...

Next person is Kim Han... The most disappointing reply i get... "You called just for that...???" Oh my... When you misplaced your Management book... You actually sent sms to everyone of us in the middle of the night at 2am+... So what makes you think that i shouldn't be calling to ask for my book... Yes i know you are tired... But i'm worried... I couldn't even sleep now and i got work tomorrow... Can you have a bit more concern...??? Somemore still can sarcastically say... "Sleep somemore in MUSA..." You know my brain won't function without nap...

Next person to call is Alvin Lai... Welfare officer of MUSA... He say he has to go back uni tomorrow and so will help to check for me...

I didn't intend to blog another emo blog... I wanted to blog about today's happenings... There was so much i wanted to blog about and tell everyone but my mind just went blank without knowing where is my Law book now...

People reading my blog please put yourself in my shoe and feel how is it to lose such an important book at this point of time... Please pray hard that I just accidentally misplaced my book... I rather i misplaced my book... Make a big fuss about it and find it at the end of the day... And not to lose it permanently... :(

No comments: