19 April, 2008

First day of work...

Well...
It's not like it's my first day of work throughout my whole life... I've been working part-time more then enough coz mom always say don't just sit at home... Go out to the society and learn more thing...

First day to work in my aunt's new restaurant...
I actually did tell some people how worried i am to work there because there will be a lot of foreseeable conflicts going to happen... I'll be the youngest there but because of all my past experiences and being a relative... I'll be able to make decisions... I really didn't want anything unhappy to happen between any of the workers there because i've been given the rights... I must ensure things go fast when they are too slow... I must ensure at all times they don't raise their voice too loud because it makes us seems like in a market more than a restuarant... But i can see that everyone is on good form and it is a whole great thing to be working there today... At least there is a day of good memory for the time being...

Uniform...
Very relunctantly... I wore their uniform... I really didn't want to because the design is very china like type... From the very first day i saw that uniform... I've been complaining that no matter what... I don't want to wear that uniform... The top is the china type design which had to go with white bottoms...
1) I have no white bottoms...
2) I was allowed to wear white tops which comply to what the kitchen people will wear...
3) Coz i'm close to everyone there and so i was given the special privilege to not comply with what are required...
But in the end... I decided to change into the uniform when peak hour is going to start... I just want everything to seem nice and elegant... And if i want others to accept that i'm there because i'm capable of the job and not because of my people relations there... I have to show a good example...

Another happy thing...
My aunt's restaurant sells fruit juice... My favorite fruit juice at all time... "Orange and Banana"... Ahh... I can imagine some of ur faces going like "Argh", "Disgusting" and blah blah blah... But believe me... If you are a banana fans... You'll surely like the drink...
1) I made carrot milk for 1 of the aunties there who dote on me the most...
2) I made mom and me a cup of Orange and Banana... "Yeah...!!! =D"
3) The last cup to be made was a mixture of carrot, orange and banana... Coz it was all the left over... But once and again... The taste wasn't that bad after all...

Working in my aunt's restaurant...
No doubt it'll be different as working for other people's company... My last part-time job could be considered as a horror... I always thought kindergarten hasn't been providing good service but never did i expect the last part-time job could be a torture at times... I even risk my friendship during that duration of that job... Back to main topic... I can have my own way in my aunt's restaurant... I don't need to do all the hands-on things myself... I can always do things at my own pace... Of course... I must know my own limits... But the best part is still... I'm able to sleep in the shop... No one will say no when i say i'm tired... They will be instead saying faster go grab a quick nap before the next peak hour starts... *Feel so loved*

Last but not least...
The matter that have been bothering me since thursday... I've finally got an answer to what i want... I want friendship... I don't want to risk anything to lose another friendship... After i've accomplished what i want... I'll leave... This is a promise...

I believe that the world isn't always fair but at the same time... I know that no matter what i do... There will be at least 1 person who understands me even when everything seems so wrong...

At least from the start of today morning... I've always been putting a smile on me and no more solemn face... This will how things will be from now onwards and i'll not show my sad side anymore...

*hugs people*

No comments: