16 April, 2008

Mood Swing...!!!

Am currently in library 2nd floor with Kim Han and Sue... Kim Han says he is rushing his Money & Capital assignment but yet now he is showing us all his pictures from his hard disk... He is distracting us instead... *bleh*

Slept throughout my whole Management lecture today... I tried paying attention but the lecturer somehow just pissed me off and made me shut her out... I slept first followed by a guy sitting on my left side and then Sue who is on my right side... *I heard Joji took the pictures of us sleeping and she is going to post it up... No Joji please...!!!*

Went Salmon Steak for lunch... Haven't been having appetite for the past few days... Same goes today... I didn't finish my food... It was nice but i just got upset along the way...

Just called Sony Ericsson Service Center... They are just simply pushing me to the limits... W580i is giving me SO SO SO much of a problem... My first Sony Ericsson phone but yet disappointments after disappointments... Please do not make me throw my temper anymore... I promise I will soon boycott Sony Ericsson products...

Aunt's restaurant had opened on Monday... Reached there at around 8pm... Everything seems great except the part that if all the workers there get any fatter... We won't be able to get through each other... Will be working part-time there every weekends... There goes all my weekends... =( But well... That's the best way i can do to help my aunt back after so much of care she had showered on me...

Mom is working there also... Last time mom used to finish work at 4pm... But now she only finishes at 10pm... It always used to be her waiting for me to get home... But now will be me waiting for her to get home... Things just seems different... I remember one morning she came into my room... Slept beside me which then woke me up... She told me she couldn't sleep and she's feeling unhappy... I tried asking her why is she unhappy a few times but there was no reply... The next thing i knew is i slept back and i was home alone when i woke up... I just feel bad... I didn't do my part of being a good daughter...

I have miss out a lot of things... I just seems to "drop" or rather lose a lot of things along my life... I lost my friendliness... I lost the care i used to have for a lot of people... I forgot how to be loving... I forgot how to love people around me... I forgot how to be patient... I forgot how to control my own temper... I forgot how to smile from within my heart... I forgot how to be caring...

I just feel so tired... Why life can't be as simple as it is... Why are there people out in the world who's cunning and sly... Why are there people out there who pretend they are so innocent but yet they are the one who are doing things that hurts you deep deep down...

Who's fault are all these then... Is it their's... Or is it juz me...??? ='(

No comments: