27 April, 2008

Bread with egg...

It's 2am but yet i am online blogging... You'll know why towards the end... =)
So let's start with Friday... The only day that alarm doesn't have to come in use... Monday to Thursday all morning classes... Saturday and Sunday got work... So only left with Friday for my own sweet sleep...
Warning: Please do not call me on a Friday morning unless URGENT...!!!
So yah... Slept until 11am... Hasn't been feeling well the night before... Or rather for the past one week... Think my whole body is heaty... Sms Sue when i woke up to decide what will be the plans for the day since we got futsal at 6pm... Sue suggested to watch movie coz she felt she hasn't watched movie for a long time (which is so not true)... But i said i want to go back uni to study (I haven't been up with my study plans recently)... As usual... She goes along with me... But i was seriously feeling unwell in the afternoon so i said wait for me to feel better only we leave for uni... Around 1+pm... Received K's call asking whether can borrow Kim Han for an hour to go Mid Valley... Then i go "Huh???"... After that only remember i say i'll meet Kim Han in uni at 3pm and study together... And so time passed by very fast... Guess what's the time Sue and me reached uni... 4.30pm... Guess what time Kim Han and K reach back uni... 4.30pm also... That's what Malaysians are all capable of... Never punctual...!!!
Next great thing... My main purpose of going back uni was not achieved... Coz Kim Han, K, Sue and me all reached at the same time... We walked in uni together... In this type of scenerio... We'll definitely think about where's Tee Yew... And with NO doubt... Tee Yew can be found inside MUSA... So we headed there... Once we stepped in... We never step out until 5.35pm (time to leave for futsal)... Was seeing Kim Han's stunt when foosing and blah blah blah (i don't remember actually)... A very useful day indeed... Yes... It was meant to sound sarcastic...
6pm was futsal... Nothing much to write about... It's always the company we are looking forward to during futsal... But we are deciding on a change next week... BASKETBALL...!!! Wow... It sound exciting... But it's always destined that Wai Chien won't get the touch of the ball... So we'll see how things go... =)
Then dinner in Murni... I was supposed to go down KL coz it was my dad's birthday... But it got cancelled along the way coz of miscommunication... I thought mom will tell dad to go KL and meet... Mom thought i will be the busybody and tell my dad that there's dinner... But in the end... None of us did... Dad ate his dinner himself... Ouch... Poor him...
But the conclusion for Friday: Wai Chien was very very happy... =D =D =D
Saturday...
It always seems that it'll be my play masak masak time whenever i go my aunt's restaurant... It seems as though i'm playing a fool more and not working... But it all happened because i'm not allowed to cook at home coz mom is very particular with cleanliness and getting work done fast... I might be a very organized person but when comes to things i'm not familiar with... I'll be the most messy person you can every imagine...
My house happens to have bread and no one is eating it... So mom decided to do something great to it and the bread will end up in everyone's stomach nicely... And i was given the responsibility...
The Bread
1st attempt...
I failed... ='(

2nd attempt...
Great success... =)
Final product...
That's not all... Let the pictures tell you what the 3 main chefs in the restuarant think about my kitchen experience...

My mom - The 3rd chef... She was quite reluctant to take picture with my bread...

The 2nd chef - My all time favourite auntie in the shop who dote me the most... "Supportive!!!" She ate more then 3 pieces for sure...
The 1st and the ultimate chef - All she did was 1 bite and said, "I don't eat one..."
Ouch!!!
*She's my aunt by the way... So i wasn't offended... I knew she doesn't eat but still i managed to make her have a bite...*
Then it was Monash Carnival... "Theme: Wet and Wild"... I was indeed very wet with all the water splashing on me... Stayed until around 5pm then left coz i still got work in the night...
I was on this particular page of typing out my blog at 12midnight when my mom came out of her room and said... "Let's go for Western food to make it back for your dad's birthday..."
My first reaction... I pointed to my eye bag and tell her to look at it... But there was obviously no alternative so out for supper i went... Reached home at 1.45am... Couldn't sleep coz i ate too much and everyone is watching tv at the same time and it 2.20am now... Waiting for the food to digest a bit more and i'll be off to my sleep land...
In the mean time... I realised i've been eating a lot recently... I must start cutting down the amount of food i eat...
Tired... But never the less... I think i still typed a QUITE long post... Whoever who reads from the beginning till the end... Muacks... You are so patient and so much appreciated for the effort to know what happened in my life... Hehehe... Alright... Good night people... *hugs*

No comments: