26 March, 2009

Family girl missing home...


So in 2 hours... I've cried for 4 times in a row... Depression is going to hit on me sooner or later...

There was this really uneasy feeling in me today and as if it's reflex, I just sms daddy and asked him to call me back... Cause daddy and mommy work together, so asking him to call me is equivalent to "I want to talk to mom."... Daddy called me within 15 minutes...

Mom talked to me first... And i cried cause i told her i want to go home...

Dad talked to me next... He asked about my studies... And i told him again i wish i'm home... He say i should appreciate that i don't have to do housework for 1 year... He'll help me with sweeping and mopping the house... He'll help me keep my room in the best condition... He has checked my room's air con and is sure it's still in good condition... There is no cockroach in my room and blah blah blah... And i cried again the second time...

And in another hour time... Room's phone rang... And it's big brother who called... Yes... They always so coincidentally call me on the same day... That's why we are a family... And eventually with my missing home mood... I cried for the third time...

And within another 15 minutes after i put down the phone with my big brother... Second brother called... And i cried again for the fourth time...

I'm not a mommy's girl... Neither am i a daddy's girl... But i'm a family girl who consist of mommy's+daddy's+brothers' girl... I really wonder why did i choose to come here when i know i'm a family oriented girl and i'll be really homesick...

*sigh* I miss home... I miss my clean bedroom... I miss my bed...

And for people who don't know... I'm a cleanliness freak... My room back home is a not to be messed place... So whenever family wants me to be home... They just have to tell me that my room has been messed up and i'll definately "fly" home...

And last but not least... I'm glad that i've such caring and good brothers in my life...

No comments: