03 May, 2008

Complaints...

~ ~ ~

3rd week of work... As expected... Conflicts or rather internal wars are gradually showing up... Let's not mention names... All these are my (Wai Chien's) personal instincts... Has nothing got to do with any other people...

1) Just had this feeling that the cashier doesn't really like the idea of me learning how to handle the cashier machine... She might just be afraid that i might "steal" her position from her... Instinct tells me that she has been showing faces to me... She said yes she'll teach me how to handle the machine but she does nothing in letting me getting near the machine... Anybody else is there but not me...

2) People working at the outside are not cooperative at all... Well... I won't say i'm a 100% hardworking worker... To some extent... I can be the most laziest worker there... But still... No matter what... Being as a group... I don't think we should be selfish... But after encountering few incidents of her being selfish... I just become disappointed and does not help her out anymore... Nowadays... I kept on running into the kitchen to help out and doesn't stay at the front... I know they feel unfair because i'm exempted from doing a lot of things which might be required to be done by workers working at the outside... But this still doesn't give you the authority to not do your work...

3) I'll say the running of the restaurant are poor... Business are acceptable... Food are acceptable but workers are not acceptable... There are far too much relatives and close friends working there together... Relative A might not like what Relative B is doing... But because they are relatives... They have to pretend like everything is still on good terms... Isn't that very tiring...???

4) Relatives backstabbing each other... Relative B is complaining to her husband as we suspect... So Relative B's husband is saying isn't the past better when everyone doesn't see other that often... Come on... Perhaps i'm biased... But seriously... Problems exist within Relative B and her husband... They are being very calculative... Relative A is smart though... She replied saying i'm leaving soon... So no worries... Even next time you want to see me around... You won't also...

*Bear in mind... I'm not Relative A... I can promise you on that... *

~ ~ ~
Gentleman... What makes a gentleman...??? A easy but yet difficult question to answer...
1) Gentleman... A guy who opens the door and insist on the girl entering first...
2) Gentleman... A guy who involves girls in any activities...
3) Gentleman... A guy who treats his family members well...!!!
So what even if you seems like the perfect guy all girls want to be with if you don't love your family members at all...
1) A guy who sees his family members carrying heavy stuff but walk off at the front at a fast pace...
2) A guy who is jealous over own family members' acheivements...
3) A guy who is not willing to help lighten family burden...
Does that make this guy a gentleman then...???
I won't say i'm a great girl or daughter but at least... My mom knows whenever she falls... She'll have me around...
~ ~ ~
Taking a friend for granted... I'm sure everyone experience that... When you are very close to someone... You will gradually take that friend for granted... You'll gradually expect that friend to do things she normally does... You'll gradually expect that friend to know what you are thinking and feeling... When all these does not happen... You'll feel disappointed...
* We've talked about these problems before... But once again... I feel i'm being taken for granted... You expect me to sms you every morning to greet you... Whenever i don't... You'll be asking why... For the past 1 week... I admit i did it on purpose to not sms you every morning... I don't care... You jolly well know this fact very well that i don't like smsing... You had a dinner on friday... All i knew was you are having stomach pain... I didn't at all know you enjoyed the dinner full of laughters until upon reading your blog... So a friend is just someone who you share you sadness with...??? I told you this before... All calls are made with a purpose... Not on the basis of asking what are you doing... I remember i used to be able to talk one hour of phone with you throughout my whole journey back to Ipoh... But now... I'm sorry... If things doens't work out... I won't do anything... There's no point for explanations... Instinct are there... Sixth sense tells you that... If i doens't know your thing... It doesn't make any sense of me telling you what's happening around my world... *
~ ~ ~
That's all for the time being... Good night people... *hugs*
This is for Kim Han: Cheer up... =D

No comments: