26 May, 2008

Dream phone...

I was reading through Qing Wen's blog and came across that she felt hurt and she had been crying over the past 1 hour in a certain blog post... But thanks god that she had got someone who had been by her side while she was feeling down... This is very random but yah... I remember last time whenever i cried... There is this number which i will pick up my phone and dial and i know this person will definately sit silently by the other side and listen to the crying... But now... Whenever i cried... There is no one who i will actually think of for me to pick up the phone to give them a call... What i dislike about people is that theyalways remember your weakness and keep on making fun of that point in future... Believe me... No matter how close is that someone to you... They will also do the same thing to you... They did stand in your shoes and think for you... But when they are having fun making fun of you... They are lost in their own world... So serve a lot of them right to be banged or rather left out by other people in their life...

So alrite... Enough with the emo paragraph... I might have a long long list just to reprimand people with their selfish personality... NEVER THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE"S FEELINGS...!!!

So yah... Let's back track a bit... Well... Not really a bit... It's quite a lot... Remember 1 of my previous posts commenting about Sony Ericsson... I remember mentioning something about boycotting them... Just at the point of time when i was really disappointed with them... They actually gave a very good solution to my problem to have change a brand new phone for me... I was contented with it... Don't be mistaken... I was content with their solution of changing a new phone but still not contented with the phone itself...

I don't know whether you people are aware of it but my dream phone since erm i dunno when... It has been Nokia N95... So that time when i got back my Sony Ericsson... I just merely made a statement that if anything goes wrong with the phone before my brithday... I'll get myself a new phone which indirectly refers to my dream phone... Hehehe... Not only that... "Anything goes wrong" includes dropping of the phone...

I made that statment to Sue and so she was very cautious with my phone... The worries she has for my phone is more than how much i care for it... She told everyone who played with my phone to be careful with it if not whoever drops it got to sponsor a portion for my next phone... But who knows... I was the clever one who drops the phone myself...

All because of Michelle... I know you'll surely be having that innocent face and will say "Why me...???" on you right now... Hahaha... Remember i was holding on to my phone in musa at that time and Sue, Michelle, Chee Hoe and me are sitting together... Michelle was wearing a white top i still remember with a pocket on the left hand side... She was "checking the pocket out" and me being a busybody wanted to volunteer and helped her to check also... I stood up holding to the handphone strap on my phone and who knows... The handphone strap was not properly hooked on and my phone fell nicely down to the floor...

"Ouch"

There goes my phone... All the effort of protecting it wheni got a brand new one... Sue immediately comforted me saying we didn't drop it onto the floor coz there was carpet... *musa is carpeted" --> it sounds so not correct... The impact isn't that great... I was quite upset that i dropped the phone but something else cheered my day up that time...

Over the weekend... Things just happens... N95 appears in my aunt's restaurant... The phone was given by my aunt's friend's relatives from overseas... It was considered to be an extra phone since everyone's current phones are still in good condition... The phone was initially to be given to my aunt's friend's relative A, and A will give his phone to B which means B will be using two phones... For your info... B is a girl whereby the two of us mutually know we don't like each other...

So i just asked my aunt casually whether i can have the phone and let's call A to ask his permission... My aunt did it immediately leaving me shocked for a moment... I didn't expect that i'll have the chance to own that phone... And surprisingly A said ok because he's very comfortable with his current phone and has not intended to change... So the plan was "Wai Chien will have the phone!"

A lot of people was affected by my phone... B couldn't get the phone... A lot of people damn pissed that why when i got such a nice phone (according to them but not me) , why do i still want to change phone... But at the same time... A lot of people are perfectly fine with me getting the phone because they knew from the beginning that i've always want that phone...

I thought a lot before finally on sunday night... I said to my aunt... "Can i have the phone...???" And there... I got my dream phone without any consideration...

I've promised to give my Sony Ericsson to my eldest brother and he's currently using my phone... His phone was given to one of my cousins and he's using two phones now...

So that's all... I'm using my dream phone and exams in next week time... I'm so not prepared... Studying plans on the way...!!!

No comments: