29 May, 2008

Happenings of the day...

Am now in Stats clab... Just came back from AC for lunch... Coz Tee Yew says his hands are itching from foos... Well... I would say... We should all praise Tee Yew that he manage to hold back his urge to foos for the past few days...

Originally was said to drive Sue's car to AC and i actually vlounteered that i want to drive... For all your info... I'm still a very new driver who just get my driving license and i always need people to sit next to me when i drive and i always feel very tension... But coz Alvin joined us at the last minute and we all couldn't fit in Sue's car so we changed to driving Kim Han's car... I was disappointed at the beginning coz i couldn't drive but then Kim Han says he allows me to drive his Sentra... Can you believe it...? He's actually allowing me to drive his Sentra... Oh my goodness...

"Kim Han is sooo SWEET...!!!"

And at the same time... Alvin is nudging me at the side and wants me to say this:

"Alvin is SOOO SWEET...!!!"

Hahaha... * I was being forced...*

So i drove all the way to AC... Wow... It feels so good... I didn't drive back after lunch... Michie drove... =D

For this time... I meant it wholeheartedly...

"Alvin is really SOOO SWEET...!!!"

I'm charging my phone in the lab... And it needs another 30minutes to be fully charged but class had already finished... So i asked can we stay until my phone is done... Given Alvin's so sweet personality... He said yes... Hahaha...

Alright... I'm off... Busy preparations for finals... But also busy going out for friends' birthday celebration...

It's Chee Hoe's zai zai birthday today...

Happy Birthday Chee Hoe...!!!

No comments: