15 May, 2008

Miracle...???

Seems like it's been a long time i haven't blog... Not only me... A lot of people around me seems to be not updating their blog recently also... =)

Went for Business Law tutorial this morning at 9am... The night before i've purposely made a call to Kim Han and asked whether he's joining my slot and he said yes he will... Then i called Tee Yew wanting to ask is he in my slot also... But he didn't pick up my call... Then i sms him... But no reply...

Reached uni at 8.45am... Didn't see "6100" and so i called "012-265 xxxx* and guessed what he says once he picked up the call... "Bad news... I'm still sleeping... Why you didn't call and wake me up..."

To Kim Han: I'll make sure i wake you up the next time round...

Then next... Saw Tee Yew in classroom... So i asked him why he never pick my my call and never reply sms... He smiled and said he told Sue and so indirectly he knows i'll know about it...

To Tee Yew: Smart of you...!!!

Next class is 11am Psychology lecture... Kim Han, Sue, Tee Yew and me were eating in cafeteria at 10am+... Coz my watch battery stopped working so I wasn't wearing any watch... Therefore do not blame me if for the time being... I got no sense of time... *as if i got it normally* Hehehe...

When Kim Han looked at his watch... It was already 11.10am... So might as well just skipped it... Simran didn't sms me and looked for me also... Then the four of us entered into a so called oral contract with Tee Yew that we must reduce his number of foosing and start studying... There we go... We have arranged to study two hours everyday TOGETHER...!!! People who are interested to join... Sms and ask me the time alrite...??? 1st hour will be silent study... 2nd hour will focus on discussion and past year papers...

To Tee Yew: Remember you promised you won't go foosing in between the 1st and 2nd hour break... Everytime you break it... You will be fined RM5...

A photo of Kim Han, Sue, Tee Yew and my bottle... =D



I skipped my 2pm Stats Clab also... I was really tired... I didn't even have the energy to stay in uni... So i went back home at 12pm+... I seem unhappy according to Sue... Well... I don't know... I thought i'll be happy after getting what i want... But after done so much... It seems like either what i want is more than this or all these are not what i want actually...

I remember i was telling Sue i had been very bad to 2 people recently... I really didn't want to... But the hurt they brought to me has really been too much... No one has realised that they two are actually hurting me... I always seems to play along when we talked about them... But who has actually taken the trouble to look at me seriously and checked whether i'm really fine... Enough of them... Talking about them will only affect my mood... No point in getting upset over them anymore...
Talked to 1000+ senior in MUSA before leaving uni today... He said my face seems to be rounder recently... Of course my face will become round... Everytime i'm unhappy... I'll go around looking for sweet desserts to eat... How can i not get fat...
I'll go on diet... I'll go on diet... I'll go on diet...

Will miracle happens to me...???

No comments: