05 May, 2008

Out of boredom...

Am currently in uni having Stats replacement tutorial... Skipped Psychology tutorial to come this class with two motives... One is to get answer for Assignment 4... The other is to listen to the tutorial solutions... But everyone seems engrossed with doing assignment so i suppose my tutor will eliminate going through the tutorial solution...

Thought of going for another slot of Psychology tutorial in the afternoon from 2pm to 5pm... But i suppose i'll be skipping it again coz i really can't bring myself listening to his lecture... It'll be better off if i go shopping later =D ... After that i'll settle down in uni and do my work...

Week 10 of uni already... So fast... 10 weeks just pass like this... Exams starting from week 14... I still feel very lost in a lot of areas but i'll take them step by step... Takkan i break down and cry now and say i don't want to take exams... Hahaha...!!!

Still a lot of assignments awaiting me... Same saying goes by... Take them step by step... But i might have to sacrifice a lot of sleep... Oh my... I don't know how will i survive without my precious sleep...

Sigh... Got to work today also... Will go down KL after 5pm... Still figuring out how i'll go but i'll find a way...

Mom off from work tomorrow... Thinking whether i should celebrate Mothers' Day tomorrow... But don't have the budget to treat whole family... Haven't buy the gift for her yet... Planning to buy her a Nike bottle... Dad already got 1 as his birthday present... Big brother seems interested in it also though he keep on saying he doesn't want to have the same thing as us but at the same time he say he don't have the budget to buy a new bottle... Contradicting right...???

Alrite... I'm getting bored... Still left with 2 questions to answer for my Stats... Will continue to seek for answers...

Bye people... *hugs*

No comments: