07 May, 2008

Past Memories

Was online wanting to research information for my second assignment and realise i'm falling asleep soon reading all those long and small fonts articles...

Then the song "A Whole New World" came into my mind... But soon it just went off cause my mood isn't right for that song to be sang in my mind at that moment...

Then suddenly Singapore National Day songs came pouring into my mind... I had this CD on all those songs cause i participated in one of the National Day Parade in Year 2001 and i on it on the PC... But soon after... I went into Youtube and start searching for those Singapore National Day Parade clips...

Only then i realise how much i miss my life back then... Well... You guys can't blame me on it that i have not much sense of belonging to Malaysia... I was borned in Singapore... I was brought up there... I attended at least half my education life there... My social life was formed there... Mom just bring my brother and me back to Malaysia for vacation during my holidays...

Then all of a sudden... I had to move back to Malaysia... Never had i expect that to happen... It just never cross a 14 years old small girl mind that it will happen... So i moved back relunctantly with all those tears and memories...

Dad requested that i stopped schooling for a year before proceeding to study to adapt to Malaysia lifestyle... I always thought people are all unfriendly... Perhaps of where i was brought up in... *you guys should get what i mean* I was afraid of entering a whole new school... I used to remember how we "make fun" of people who joined our class in the middle of no where in my secondary school cause we already got our own clan... So yah... I was terrified on the 1st day i stepped into my high school...

But i was TOALLY and ABSOLUTELY wrong...!!! Everyone in the same grade welcome all the new students who joined... They will come up to you and say hi... I got a culture shock... Hahaha... I'm serious... That was... Can be considered the first time i saw so many different nationalities of people studying together... I adapted fast into the high school... The school wasn't anything of being grand... It was a very small school... Renovation are a bit old also... But you'll get the home sweet home feeling there... That was the first time i told my mom, "I love enjoying to go school."

Sigh... Memories are all pouring back... So the best thing to do now is to return to my own sweet cosy room... I give up on my management assignment... It's a 2000 words assignments due on friday and believe it or not... I haven't start on it yet... I actually did think of giving it up... But it's worth 25% of the whole final grades... I remembered i promised myself, my family that i'll surely do well this semester since i screw up my last semester... So i must fulfill this promise cause i don't like people who make empty promiseSSS... If i don't want other people to do the same thing to me... I shouldn't be doing it myself in the first place... But i might give up on my Psychology Interlearn... It's worth 2.5% of the whole final grades... It's also due on friday... But all these are MIGHT...

Alright... I'm off to sleep... To get enough rest for my brain to function properly tomorrow... *hugs people*

No comments: