06 May, 2008

Kleenex

Hehehe... A very random post it's going to be... Just wanted to tell you guys what a fan i am for "Kleenex Tissues"...

Pictures will tell you the whole story...

2 boxes in the cabinet...

4 boxes on the study table...

So total 6 boxes of Kleenex Tissues in my room...

The very very first time i chose to buy Kleenex is totally because of the nice design on the boxes...

I just love them... Somehow the tissues seems to be so much more nicer to use from a nice box...

Hahaha...!!!

The second reason... The tissues quality is really good... NO DOUBT ON THAT...!!! As least it's better than using those Carref**r or Tes** ones... If you have a running nose and using the C and the T brand... There goes your nose...

So people... Go grab a box and try using them... U might fall in love with it just like me...

*Don't ask me for samples, i won't let go of any of my boxes =P *

There was these other nice designs i saw today... But 3 boxes cost around RM12... That is seriously expensive... I still can't afford to use that type of tissues yet...

So yah...

SUPPORT KLEENEX...!!!

No comments: