24 March, 2009

Bad bad headache

Been feeling awfully uncomfortable... Might be cause i've been missing a lot of sleeps... Might be cause of my period... Might be a lot a lot of other factors...

It's not i don't want to sleep... But i just couldn't seems to sleep... Lied down on bed and had my eyes open for an hour... Ended up sleeping late but yet still waking up early... I don't like this... I'm seriously detesting this feeling... I just want to sleep soundly every night and get my appropriate rest... It has been 2 weeks since i last really absorbed in lecture materials... I'm mentally exhausted...

I'm having a really awful headache now... There's so much of things yet left undone... But i got to head to bed... Everything will be in silent tonight... Plugging out of telephone line... Silenting all my phones including incoming calls... I just want a sleep to sustain me through tomorrow's lecture... And a sleep to make me feel better...

No comments: