20 March, 2009

Chadstone Shopping Center

Ok... So today wasn't a bad day... Considered it to be a good day after all... =D

Today's friday and Wai Chien has got no class... So i thought i could sleep in till late but failed...!!! I still do wake up either in the middle of the night or in the early early morning... And today my biological clock chose to wake me up in the early morning... I woke up, went toilet and realised i couldn't sleep back when i returned to my room... And so... I went to do my laundry... I went and do my laundry at 8.40am in the morning...!!! Can you imagine a lazy Wai Chien actually doing this... But yet she still continues doing it... Hahaha... 1 hour washing machine... 1 hour 40 minutes for dryer... That ends around 11.40am... After then which i washed up and prepared to meet Sue Anne at campus center... She agreed to go with me to Chadstone Shopping Center today... A very nice friend i found who's able to go around places with me...

Darrel came along also cause he needs to get his rice cooker... I got my 8 cups of rice cooker for $29 and he got his 10 cups of rice cooker for $30... But i got mine before him and i'm definately contented with my current rice cooker... So no complains or grumbles... But a good point to think about... What do i do with my rice cooker after 1 year after my exchange program...

So Sue Anne and me starting walking around Chadstone from 1pm to 8pm... Had our lunch there and i finally ate my Hungry Jack's... Had been craving to eat it for a very long time but everytime also missed it and i finally ate it today... So consider contented... :)

And i'm still waiting for calls calls calls...

No comments: