12 March, 2009

Happy Happy Day...

It's always the coincidence that people from malaysia will always ring me up on the same day.

=D

But it's ok... It's always heart warming to hear all of your voices on the same day.


Daddy and mommy
(Daddy looked fierce here caused i made him angry before i left home before leaving to come Australia)

Only a very short talk caused i was in rush to collect my laundry in case people throw my clothes out. Both of them sounded happy over on the phone, and when they are happy, i am too.

Yes, i'm missing home again...


Big Brother

Called me one night at 2am and got me hanged up on him. Told him it's 2am and i'm sleeping and there i go - pressed the red button on my phone. He called again tonight and talked a bit, gossipped a bit ( yes, siblings do gossip), laughed a bit, criticised my slk (small little kancil) a bit and he has to entertain his girlfriend. So this time round, he hanged back up on me.


Second Brother

The one who i can contact the most easily nowadays. The one who's just a phone call away. The one who's most worried about me now because we are staying in the same country. The one who's responsible for me. The one who is working the hardest. Thanks gor gor for giving me everything. Thanks for making my stay in australia being so comfortable. Thank you!


Simran and Sue

To Simran: Great minds think alike! Hahaha... I was already thinking of smsing her in the middle of my psychology labs when i received her's. Imagine attending 1 and a half year of psychology lectures and labs with the same person and now she's not around you. No more her voice, no more her nonsense, no more checking out old uncles with me, no one to disturb. I miss you, Simran! Told you told you to come on exchange program and now you say i scare you. But it's really weird not seeing you, everytime when i go late for classes back in malaysia, i know all i have to do is to look for Simran's face and now, I'm punctual for every single class.

To Sue: Never felt her apart from me, her existence is just always around me. Never failed to gossip, never failed to laugh, never failed to cheer me up, never failed not to leave me (yes, even when it's my ultimate wrong wrong doings), never failed to go shopping, never failed to not have desserts, never never failed to do anything my way. She's just like an angel that's sent to me, to protect me when everyone is falling on me, to guide me when i'm lost, to forgive me even when i hurt her. Thank you Sue!

Not to forget, 1000+ senior. He's adapting i guess, but definately his life is tougher than mine. Yes, master is not that easy. But as your name has tell all of us, you are 1000+ senior. You can do it, junior will always help you to "打气打气打气". I guess you'll miss malaysia more than me cause your girlfriend is still there, but whenever you miss home, don't worry, senior is missing home too.


Kim Han

To Kim Han: It's not like you don't have my number, it's not like you can't reach me through sms. And it's definately not me who don't want to be in contact with you. Who should define who should do more. If everytime only when i drop you a sms then only i get a reply, people will sometimes just leave it. It's the thoughts that count anyway. To have you mentioned my name, i guess it meant something already. Knowing you since CIMP, i've given up on a lot of people already. I've gone through a lot and to tell you now, you are surely not one that i'll let go. Even though we might not be contacting, i just want you to know, i'm there for you when you need someone.


Other people who should also be given credit for taking the effort of contacting me, Hong Nien and Nadia. =)


Nites people, Ice Crim is happy!


=D

~Even when the whole world has doubts about you, i'll still trust you.~

No comments: