21 March, 2009

Breathing difficulty

Whole day today was so stuffy, the air being very humid. You can feel that there is difficulty in breathing. I've opened my door since 10pm until now going to be 2am. I've never thought i'll do that but now stairway 6 felt like a home more and all i did was just opening my room's door. Can say hi to everyone around me easier also. Getting used to the toilet i'm using. Getting used to walk to the far kitchen even if it is to reheat back my food. Getting more used to this change of lifestyle i'm leading.

Finished and submitted the 1st assignment for this semester, short 2.5% psychology online assignment which i have no idea whether i'm on the right track or not without Simran's guidance.

Feeling very bad coz gor gor sent me money again. I've submitted a lot of resumes but still no calls from them. I'm getting very disappointed as well. I want to get a job fast, even if it is a low pay job.

Alright, not feeling that good either due to pms. Good night people. *smile*

No comments: