18 March, 2009

Brand New Wai Chien

Wai Chien was borned on the 24th July1988 in Singapore General Hospital. She had lived in Singapore since then. She attended her kindergarten in Singapore, primary school in Singapore and 2 years of secondary school in Singapore.

Then daddy decided to move back to Malaysia. It wasn't an easy change. From disliking Malaysia to now saying Malaysia isn't that bad after all. From not knowing any malay to now at least knowing a bit of it.

I had attended Fairview, Sunway College to now present Monash. Wai Chien is a crybaby for all those who never know this fact. But no, I don't cry in front of people. I never want to affect people who's not involved.

I remembered taking my driving test. No friends knew, except Kim Han and Sue. I was afraid to tell people, because i'm scared of the embarassment and the laughter from people if i failed. But no one left me on that day. Dad accompanied me till i was about to take the test, then my instructor came and see me took all the tests and than dad came back just in time after my test. I passed, i did it in 1 time. Don't ask me how, caused if you ask me to retake the test all over again, I'll tell you i can't. Kim Han and Sue gave me their promises that they will be by my side no matter what's my results going to be. They came to driving center straight after my exams to pick me up, to cheer me up if i fail, to celebrate if i pass. Where has this friendship gone to?

I remembered my 20th birthday. I'm sure all of you do. It's still fresh in my mind. The love you all showered on me knowing you can't celebrate my 21st with me. The closeness we all had. Looking through those pictures, all those videos and all those powerpoints. Did we all forget we all once had a very close and good friendship?

Things changed. All of us going seperate ways. We all start to have walls between us. An unbreakable wall. A wall that seperating us. Walls that are forming a maze where we might not meet again. We might come across each other but we'll be busy finding our own exit.

I can't sleep at nights. I woke up almost every midnight feeling very uncomfortable. It's not the homesick feeling. It's a feeling of losing something. All i dreamt these few days are me losing grip of things, losing control of things. And i realised i've lost friendship.

Even the friendship which i thought would be long lasting disappoints me yesterday. It's not you, it's just me. You did nothing wrong, it's just that perhaps we don't have the same common ending point anymore.

Wai Chien will now onwards will be a brand new Wai Chien. I don't have to explain to anyone why i'll now choose to do things in a different way. Be it good or bad, i'm accountable for myself. So let us all lead a seperate life, a life which don't consist you or me. Wai Chien's life will just be Wai Chien and Wai Chien's life itself.

From now onwards, everyday will be a happy day and no more dull days. Start the day with a smile and end it with a smile too.

*and no, you are not welcome to comment about anything.*

No comments: