04 March, 2009

Complains...

Sleepless Nights
I don't know what happened to myself either...
1) I used to take shower before i sleep last time in malaysia and i thought must have been recently i showered too early and so i couldn't sleep at night. So i tried taking shower only before i sleep but failed... I still wake up in the middle of the nights...
2) I thought it must have been those woolly blankets that caused itchiness to my body and caused me to wake up every nite. So i bought a quilt but still failed... I still wake up in the middle of the nights...
I just want to sleep peacefully, just like how i always do back home. And first few nights upon reaching melbourne, sleep wasn't this bad either, i just want nice sleep.
Lectures
I never thought this will actually be an issue though it might sound a bit ridiculous. Back in sunway campus, lecturers will just stand in front of the computer and talked and pressed enter for the next slide. But here in aussie, lecturers are a bit more hardworking. They tend to walk around when explaining slides and let me tell you, just seeing them walking round and round makes me feel really dizzy. I'm so looking forward for the evaluation form and going to write down there that lecturers walking around when teaching is very distracting...!!!
Erm...
There was supposingly a third topic to blog about, but i just can't recall it now after receiving Wei Yun's call... Err... But anyway... I'm getting used to life here... Though still very looking forward to go home... And i miss home food... :(

No comments: