04 March, 2009

Third topic

I remember my third topic... I was about to tell about my backache... Well... Friends who know me well enough should know that i've backache problem and it seems to worsen as days passed by... Used to have people massaging for me but anyway... It's the past... So yah... Was telling that it seems to have worsen... The pain was so strong today that i actually had to walk with my hand supporting my back... And so yah... I guess the more that i've got to take good care of myself and my back now...

Yoga back in malaysia seems to have helped a bit but today attending the free yoga class in monash sports doesn't seems so attracting to me... Perhaps the class is big, so the instructor tends to missed out a lot of important factors that people should take note of... And the instructor can't possibly go to everyone and correct their posture... So joining yoga here is out of the topic...

And still... To end off... I miss home...!!!

No comments: