17 March, 2009

Love 'n' forgive

Unexpectedly...
I've fallen in love with oranges...
Yes... No doubt... Wai Chien is saying that...
I know i've said a lot of random stuff after arriving here in australia...
Such as... "I realised how good is Dr. Shamsul now!" and blah blah blah...
But than...
Yes again... I've fallen in love with oranges...
Australia oranges aren't sour like those back in Malaysia...
There's a price to pay though...
It's quite costly actually...
But still...
Don't get surprised if Wai Chien says she is having oranges as her dinner...
=D
~ ~ ~
I admit i am and will be loyal once i've fallen for someone...
And to some extent...
Even after seperating...
I'll still hold on...
So it's not at all surprising if people now still think that i might still be caught on with him...
I do stumble at times...
But i know clearly what i want...
He's someone i won't be back with...
So people...
He has moved on...
And so has I...
~ ~ ~
I remembered i was still feeling hurt when we first get together
But you said
You'll wait till i'm ready for a new relationship
When i was really able to accept a brand new relationship
When i told everyone that i've found my mr right
When i told everyone that i don't have to choose anymore
You took them all back
I wished people will have told me don't be silly
I wished people had stopped us from going so far
I wished i had not convinced people that things between us can work
And now it's all a slap back in the face
Perhaps it's all retribution
Should have know that it will come
You reassured that it won't happened
But reality is
It had
Did you realise...???
or rather we should put it in another way
You will now tell this "perfect story" to another girl to get what what you want
Yes
I am angry
But i've forgive

No comments: